Exemption applications due: March 1st.
If you have any questions concerning the qualifications for these exemptions, please call the Property Appraiser's Office at 386-362-1385
- $25,000 - Homestead Exemption
- $5,000 - Disabled Veteran's Exemption
- $500 - Widow's Exemption
- $500 - Widower's Exemption
- DR-501DV - Property Tax Discount for Veterans Age 65 & Older With a Combat Related Disability.
- DR-501M - Deployed Military Exemption
- DR-501SC - Low Income Senior Citizen Exemption (NOTE: Financial Information is due by June 1st)
Other Forms with Filing Deadlines due: March 1st.
- Agricultural Classification (DR-482)
- Conservation Classification (DR-482C)
- Conservation Exemption (DR-418C)
Forms with Filing Deadlines due: April 1st.
- Tangible Personal Property (DR-405)
Our offices will be closed to observe the following holidays:
- New Years Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day (observerd)
- Thanksgiving Holiday (Thu & Fri)
- Christmas Holiday (Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)
Homestead Exemption Eligibility
In order for you to claim a homestead exemption for next year, the property on which you claim the exemption must be in your name and you must have established it as your permanent residence as of January 1st.